Developmental Services Ontario
Ontario’s new single window to developmental services and supports for adults with developmental disabilities officially opened its doors in nine regions across the province on July 4, 2011.
Adults with developmental disabilities who are eligible for service are being assessed in a consistent way. It is easy and it is fair.
Developmental Services Ontario:
- provides information to individuals and families about community programs and resources
- confirms eligibility for services and supports
- determines service and support needs
- links people to services and supports, and
- will administer direct funding agreements in the future.
Topic Area: Family support and information
Type: Online community
Source/Organization: Surrey Place Centre
Geographic Focus: Ontario
Language: English & French
Purpose: Services and supports for adults with developmental disabilities
Date reviewed: April 2013